Old May 3rd 05, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Where to get a Way Out Tube Map quickly

Michael Hoffman wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 3 May 2005:

Can anyone tell me somewhere where I can order a Way Out Tube Map?
I want to give it to someone who is moving to London soon as part of a
birthday present. I tried calling Stanfords at 020 7836 1321, but they
don't seem to sell to individuals anymore by phone. I can't find it on
their web site either. Amazon.co.uk seems to sell it, but they require 1-2
weeks for delivery.

I'd love to go down to Stanfords myself and buy it but I won't have time
before the day. Any other suggestions?

If you go to http://www.bookbrain.co.uk, they will list all the on-line
outlets with advertised delivery delays, as well as cost.... such a
useful site, I always use it before ordering books on-line!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/