Old August 20th 03, 08:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default "The West" to Surbiton by rail?

This Saturday morning I'm dropping a mate off after a trip to Bristol, and
he wants to get to Surbiton for another party (I know - "ligger!" We had
noticed).

Anyway, I'll be driving back up the M4 with a view to cutting off north at
some point as the rest of us are driving on to Cambridgeshire.

Rather than drive him all the way "dahn sarf", I thought I could drop him at
Reading or Heathrow or similar and he could make his way on to Surbiton from
there.

Anyone recommend a good dropping off point to transfer to either mainline
rail and/or tube, please?

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."