Old May 23rd 05, 05:20 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Absent Minded Professor The Absent Minded Professor is offline

Default Withdrawl of Bus Route 705 (Paddington - Liverpool Street via Waterloo)

wrote in message
oups.com...

Barry Salter wrote:
Hi gang,

As you may know, London bus route 705 (Paddington - Liverpool Street

via
Waterloo) was withdrawn over the weekend (last trips ran on Friday

20th
May).

The latest issue of Newsrail Express (Number 289) contains a table
giving ATOC's suggested alternative routes.

Here's the list:

Paddington to Victoria: 36 or 436 Direct
Paddington to Waterloo: 436 then 211
Paddington to London Bridge: 23 then 17
Paddington to Fenchurch Street: 205 then 40
Paddington to Liverpool Street: 205 Direct
Victoria to Paddington: 36 or 436 Direct
Victoria to Waterloo: 211 Direct
Victoria to London Bridge: 11 then 17
Victoria to Fenchurch Street: C10 then 40
Victoria to Liverpool Street: 11 Direct
Waterloo to Paddington: 211 then 436
Waterloo to Victoria: 211 Direct
Waterloo to London Bridge: 381 Direct
Waterloo to Fenchurch Street: 381 then 40
Waterloo to Liverpool Street: 26 Direct
London Bridge to Paddington: 17 then 23
London Bridge to Victoria: 17 then 11
London Bridge to Waterloo: 381 Direct
London Bridge to Fenchurch Street: 40 Direct
London Bridge to Liverpool Street: 133 Direct
Fenchurch Street to Paddington: 40 then 205
Fenchurch Street to Victoria: 40 then C10
Fenchurch Street to Waterloo: 40 then 381
Fenchurch Street to London Bridge: 40 Direct
Fenchurch Street to Liverpool Street: 40 then 35
Liverpool Street to Paddington: 205 Direct
Liverpool Street to Victoria: 11 Direct
Liverpool Street to Waterloo: 26 Direct
Liverpool Street to London Bridge: 133 Direct
Liverpool Street to Fenchurch Street: 35 then 40

HTH,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

Totally ridiculous. Those with heavy luggage are going to be majorly
inconvenienced. The good old days of the rather quick stationlink are
over. At least the cabs are going to be making more money now.

When i lived in London, and had to head from the south of the river to
Paddington i never once with my heavy luggage used stationlink. Bakerloo,
Circle done it for me. Didnt get caught in any traffic jams as a result,