Old August 20th 03, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Yesterday i noticed a depression on a bridge

Cast_Iron wrote:
Zonky wrote:
A large depression has formed (very recently- since sunday)
on the hangar lane gyratory system, at a point where it is
a bridge crossing the central line.
The lane affected is about the third from the right hand
side- the large depression seems to be about 1 metre before
some new tarmac which ahs been laid.

Rang Highways agency: Not interested: TFL problem
TFL closed
Ealing Council Closed
LUL info line: We'll get a manager to call you back.
Manager never called.

Who does one call about such matters such that people take
an interest these days?

For this road you want TfL Street Management - check the streets section
of the TfL website http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk

This includes this:
If you need to report a fault that is serious and very urgent, please
call the Street Faults Contact Centre on 0845 305 1234. This should be
open 24 hours a day.

If the hole is still there in the morning I'll try to pass the message
on myself.

Colin McKenzie