Old June 3rd 05, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Central line buggered again

So people got stuck for an hour in 3 packed trains yesterday
because some points broke/got stuck/whatever. I'm just wondering if
it'll take someone to die of a heart attack in situations like this
before the cretins in LU change their procedures for this type of
event. Were the lessons of the incident at Bank a few years back
not enough or do LU management have permanent blinkers and
earmuffs on? I'm sure the usual suspects will just accuse me of
having another go at LU , and that they did they best they could
under difficult circumstances blah blah ****ing blah. Funny we've
been hearing this now for decades but nothing ever changes and
IMO probably never will until someone does die and LU gets it
arse sued all the way to the bank by the grieving relatives.

B2003