Old June 14th 05, 11:16 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Eating near Acton Town or Stamford Brook Stations?

In article ,
Tom Cordiner wrote:
on to Chiswick High Road (half way between the Brook and Turnham Green).
You'll find all the usual high street suspects but also the Gourmet
Burger Kitchen; Silk and Spice (Indo-Malaysian influences); Thai Bistro
(apparently very good, though not my kind of food) and the Tiffin Box
(Indian). The last 3 come recommended but I can be sure of the opening
hours as I am not in Chiswick at the moment; the first I enjoy and will
definitely be open!

Is drooling allowed in this thread ?

Nick
--