Old June 19th 05, 09:56 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
[email protected] jasonrumney@gmail.com is offline

Default Eating near Acton Town or Stamford Brook Stations?

If you turn right out of Stamford Brook and walk down to the corner,
there are numerous restaurants along both King St (towards Hammersmith)
and Chiswick High Rd (towards Chiswick). My favorites are both along
King St, the Vietnamese about 3 doors along from the corner, and
Chelsea Brasserie a couple of blocks further along. The Vietnamese does
takeaways, not so sure about Chelsea Brasserie, but that is more of a
casual cafe at lunch times. There's also a greasy spoon in between if
you want to partake of a more traditional British style of cuisine,
their lard and lard comes recommended, I hear.