Old August 22nd 03, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Carmock Clive Carmock is offline

Default Northern Line - again!

In message , Clive
writes
O.K. So you've now demonstrated that you've never worked on the system.

Correct, but have used it for many years as a customer getting less and
less patient as time goes on.

Sorry if I sound cynical, but at a terminal station where platform
alterations are likely it would be good customer service to actually
inform customers of a change.

Of course if this was a rare occurrence I wouldn't think twice about it,
but it is in fact a very regular occurrence. Regularly passengers here
grumble about the same thing.

Maybe there are very valid reasons why something as simple as a PA
announcement cannot be given. If you are able to enlighten us all maybe
you would care to do so?

--
Clive