Old June 24th 05, 02:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neillw001 Neillw001 is offline

Default Circle Line up the spout again

Usual thing, Train breaks down, takes an hour to bring another train up
to take them off, meanwhile people trapped underground in sweltering
heat.

I've got to go up to London tomorrow. I'm really not feeling confident
about taking the underground after this, the events on the Central Line
the other week and on the MML yesterday. I don't intend to take the
Central only the Northern Line, but as I'm prone to panic attacks I'd
rather avoid it as things like this play on your mind. Can anyone tell
me if there's a bus from Waterloo to Tottenhasm Court Road I could get?
Mind you I've got to get to London first.

Neill