Old June 29th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kinslerp@delillo.lsr.ph.ic.ac.uk is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Paul Corfield wrote:
At least you were only glared at. I've been bashed into,
had my feet run over and witnessed all out warfare being
buggy toting mothers.

Of course I'm sure you're just lovely, but trying to
maneouvre buggies and/or a small child on buses (whether
tha stroller is collapsed or not) would be a great deal
easier if some passengers weren't a load of inconsiderate
******s.

If your experience of buggies and mothers has made you
hostile, think about what their experience is. You're
just got to stand around like the nice gentleman you are;
they've got a buggy and child to shift.

#Paul