Old July 4th 05, 02:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 4 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes
Just as well, since you're being totally incomprehensible!

And you are just marrow minded and biased.

I would love to know why you say that. You seem to be making the most
extraordinary leap in logic, which bears no basis whatsoever in reality.
Why does knowing, or even suspecting, what class a person is imply
narrow-mindedness (or even "marrow-mindedness", to use your delightful
misprint!)? Nothing to do with making any kind of value judgment about
that person, merely an observation, as one might observe whether they
are male or female, the colour of their skin, or whether they are
wearing a skirt, jeans or a business suit.

It was not I who referred to young mothers on buses as "chav slappers",
yet I notice you don't accuse the person who *did* of bias and
narrowness of mind.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/