Old July 7th 05, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default LU chaos

Chris Hills wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote:
I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you
lot are being, I want to get home, I want a bus ME ME ME.
Grow up, go to the pub, go to church and thank god you're not
involved.

If you are desparate, is there any chance of getting a taxi? I can't think
of anything else. Don't they have some kind of disaster plan for this
situation?

Yes, and if you read the leaflet they sent out for just such an
emergency, they told you to STAY PUT and LISTEN TO THE RADIO.

I suggest you do just that. Or television, as that is still working.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/