Old July 10th 05, 09:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Monday services

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:08:07 +0100, John wrote:

Firstly, can I say what a wonderful job all the police, ambulance, fire
services, underground and bus staff have done to cope with this event. I
know from speaking to a policemen closely involved that it was a great
shock and will take months for some to get over.

Unfortunately I (and others) have to go to work on Monday (Friday wasn't
too bad because so many stayed at home). Does anyone know what is
planned to be different to Monday or when we are likely to see a change?

Circle Line: No service.

Hammersmith & City Line: No service between Paddington and Barking

Metropolitan Line: No service between Moorgate and Aldgate

Piccadilly Line: No service between Hyde Park Corner and Arnos Grove
and between Rayners Lane and Uxbridge

District Line :No service between High Street Kensington and Edgware
Road.

Kings Cross Underground Station is open for Metropolitan line trains
only