Old July 13th 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Simon Simon is offline

Default Where were the bombers intending to go ?

Where were the bombers intending to go ? Especially as there could have
been more of them as mentioned elsewhere on this group. They were all going
from KX.

If we assume the Aldgate and Edgware Road bombers travelled on their correct
route with a journey time of 8 minutes, where should the others have ended
up?

I think the walk to the Pic, Vic & North platforms is longer ?

The Piccadilly line was disrupted. 6 minutes south of KX takes you to
Leicester Square.

The Northern line was suspended. 6 minutes south would take you to
Moorgate. 6 minutes north would take you to Camden Town.

The Victoria line was OK I think. 6 minutes south would take you to Oxford
Circus.

All of these stations are key sections and could have crippled the LU
network totally.

The Camden Town hit would certainly fit with the web statement which
mentioned the 4 parts of London (was it north, east, south, west).