Old July 13th 05, 09:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default They say 4 ( was 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:40:32 +0100, Paul Terry
wrote:

People have enquiring minds and want to test their ideas and
theories by communicating with others.

I see nothing wrong in that. Do you?

I think it is pointless in this particular context.

It's pointless in the sense that others have more information and will
reach valid conclusions more certainly and quickly (as the police did).
But I can understand people wanting to understand how it happened, in
the same way that people do whenever there's a railway accident. What
****ed me off was people with little real knowledge of the Underground
thrashing around in ignorance as though they were the only ones
qualified to produce some credible theories (all of which turned out to
be wrong anyway).

I'm obviously just odd.

Compared to many of the people cross-posting to this NG since last
Thursday, you are decidedly even!

--
Richard J.