Old July 13th 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Loony Tune Loony Tune is offline

Default Re Bomb Blasts in London

Just a curious note. I heard on a radio broadcast (LBC Nick Ferrari I think)
that in the Daily Express on the Tuesday of last week the G8 protesters had
stated that London would have a very big surprise (or words to that effect)
within 48 hours. Now I've looked for that article but to no avail. Did
anyone read this article and does it really read like this or could it have
been taken out of context? Bearing in mind the developments of the past 24
hours (Controlled explosions at Luton Station, raids in Yorkshire etc..) can
we really discount another organisation? Admittedly it does look like an
Al-Qaeda type of activity.

Loony T

PS Thoughts go out to all people affected by last Thursday