Old July 20th 05, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Latest score

Mick Tully wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

This kind of comment is as bad as all the simplistic, inane **** that
was spouted by redneck yanks after the September 2001 attacks.

So it was a *civilised* act, was it? Why don't you go and tell that to the
victims' families? This murderous outrage was committed in the name of
Islam, the self-proclaimed "peace-loving" invading force, dedicated to
murdering the 'infidel' (you and me) masquerading as a religion.

Multicultural, apologetic, political correctness is almost as guilty as
those murdering vermin who now must surely rot in Hell.

Mick.

And where did I say it was a civilised act? I didn't. What is distincly
uncivilised and foolish is that you've seemingly managed to brand all
Muslims the enemies of civilisation. Whilst you wish to style yourself
as a defender of civilised society, your comments beg to differ.

Anyway, despite the fact that I'm no apologist, as you've now found me
almost as guilty as the July 7th mass murderers for merely questioning
your fallacious equation, I don't really see any need to expend further
effort debating with you.