Old July 18th 05, 09:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Latest score

Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

Old July 19th 05, 12:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

Whoever it was, they picked the wrong country if they think they can cow us.

Nick
--
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself
Old July 19th 05, 01:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

This kind of comment is as bad as all the simplistic, inane **** that
was spouted by redneck yanks after the September 2001 attacks.

Old July 19th 05, 09:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

This kind of comment is as bad as all the simplistic, inane **** that
was spouted by redneck yanks after the September 2001 attacks.

So it was a *civilised* act, was it? Why don't you go and tell that to the
victims' families? This murderous outrage was committed in the name of
Islam, the self-proclaimed "peace-loving" invading force, dedicated to
murdering the 'infidel' (you and me) masquerading as a religion.

Multicultural, apologetic, political correctness is almost as guilty as
those murdering vermin who now must surely rot in Hell.

Mick.

Old July 19th 05, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Mick Tully" wrote in message
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

And I'm sure all the Iraqi, Afghanistan's, Vietnamese, German etc civilians
were saying exactly the same thing. There is a thin line between war,
terrorists and freedom fighters. And by the way, I'm sure you'd agree that
just because the scum who blew up 3 trains and a bus were Muslims, it
doesn't mean that ALL Muslims have the same political/moral beliefs.

Loony T

Old July 20th 05, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mick Tully wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

This kind of comment is as bad as all the simplistic, inane **** that
was spouted by redneck yanks after the September 2001 attacks.

So it was a *civilised* act, was it? Why don't you go and tell that to the
victims' families? This murderous outrage was committed in the name of
Islam, the self-proclaimed "peace-loving" invading force, dedicated to
murdering the 'infidel' (you and me) masquerading as a religion.

Multicultural, apologetic, political correctness is almost as guilty as
those murdering vermin who now must surely rot in Hell.

Mick.

And where did I say it was a civilised act? I didn't. What is distincly
uncivilised and foolish is that you've seemingly managed to brand all
Muslims the enemies of civilisation. Whilst you wish to style yourself
as a defender of civilised society, your comments beg to differ.

Anyway, despite the fact that I'm no apologist, as you've now found me
almost as guilty as the July 7th mass murderers for merely questioning
your fallacious equation, I don't really see any need to expend further
effort debating with you.

Old July 21st 05, 11:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Loony Tune" wrote in message

"Mick Tully" wrote in message
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

And I'm sure all the Iraqi, Afghanistan's, Vietnamese, German etc
civilians were saying exactly the same thing. There is a thin line between
war, terrorists and freedom fighters. And by the way, I'm sure you'd agree
that just because the scum who blew up 3 trains and a bus were Muslims, it
doesn't mean that ALL Muslims have the same political/moral beliefs.

I never said they do, but less than 3 hours after the bombings, BBC R5
reporters made a hurried beeline to an east London mosque asking "community
leaders" their opinions about the mass murder. It should have been the
other way around.

The victims' bodies were still warm. I wonder what their distraught
relatives thought?

"freedom fighters"? Don't make me laugh.

You would do well to read the excellent "Eats Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne
Truss. It's a very amusing masterclass in the use (or misuse) of the
regularly abused apostrophe.

Mick.

Old July 22nd 05, 12:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Mick Tully" wrote in message

"Loony Tune" wrote in message

"Mick Tully" wrote in message
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

And I'm sure all the Iraqi, Afghanistan's, Vietnamese, German etc
civilians were saying exactly the same thing. There is a thin line
between war, terrorists and freedom fighters. And by the way, I'm sure
you'd agree that just because the scum who blew up 3 trains and a bus
were Muslims, it doesn't mean that ALL Muslims have the same
political/moral beliefs.

I never said they do,

However your main text states "Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.....*******s".
What else should one deduce?

but less than 3 hours after the bombings, BBC R5 reporters made a hurried
beeline to an east London mosque asking "community leaders" their opinions
about the mass murder. It should have been the other way around.

Quite agree.

The victims' bodies were still warm. I wonder what their distraught
relatives thought?

"freedom fighters"? Don't make me laugh.

I hope you don't think I think there were freedom fighters?

Loony T