Old July 21st 05, 08:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark眾 Mark眾 is offline

Default Bus Crash at Vauxhall

wrote:
I see that a no.77A crashed into a no. 344 at Vauxhall Cross yesterday
and 21 people were taken to hospital. On the first day of operation I
was nearly run over by a bus going against red lights and the officials
there, not sure if they were TfL or London Buses couldn't give a ****.
In fact they were very rude and aggressive to me.
On that occasion I reported the matter to the police.
There have been numerous more occasions of buses jumping red lights and
a further written complaint to London Buses.
I wonder if TfL will now get their heads out of their backsides and do
something about the appalling standard of bus driving at Vauxhall
Cross.
At 5pm yesterday there was a bus stopped in the junction of Wandsworth
Rd and Vauxhall Bridge with 2 policemen directing traffic around the
bus. Remember when the driver would lean a seat up against the back of
the bus to indicate it was broken down, now it take 2 policemen. No
wonder I can't get anybody to come round when my house is broken into.
Kevin

I really is a shambles. When are they going to repair the shelter at the
Bondway end? Which was destroyed within the first few weeks of opening -
presumably by a bus(?)

--

Mark眾