Old July 21st 05, 09:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Bus Crash at Vauxhall

I wonder if TfL will now get their heads out of their backsides and do
something about the appalling standard of bus driving at Vauxhall
Cross.

Its not just vauxhall cross. There have been mentions of bad bus
driving
in london on TV recently and I've been on buses in the last year or so
where the driver treated the accelator and brake as on/off switches.
Either full power or full braking, nothing subtle and not a safe way
to drive in heavy traffic IMO. Tho to be fair I've also been on buses
where the drive drove very nicely.

B2003