Old July 21st 05, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mick Tully Mick Tully is offline

Default Latest score

"Loony Tune" wrote in message

"Mick Tully" wrote in message
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

*******s.

And I'm sure all the Iraqi, Afghanistan's, Vietnamese, German etc
civilians were saying exactly the same thing. There is a thin line between
war, terrorists and freedom fighters. And by the way, I'm sure you'd agree
that just because the scum who blew up 3 trains and a bus were Muslims, it
doesn't mean that ALL Muslims have the same political/moral beliefs.

I never said they do, but less than 3 hours after the bombings, BBC R5
reporters made a hurried beeline to an east London mosque asking "community
leaders" their opinions about the mass murder. It should have been the
other way around.

The victims' bodies were still warm. I wonder what their distraught
relatives thought?

"freedom fighters"? Don't make me laugh.

You would do well to read the excellent "Eats Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne
Truss. It's a very amusing masterclass in the use (or misuse) of the
regularly abused apostrophe.

Mick.