Old July 22nd 05, 04:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default One zone TC instead of Annual Bus Pass - can I really save money?

wrote:
Thanks to you both. You've pointed out savings on non-Z1 journeys and
Gold Card benefits that I was unaware of. It's a shame I can't make
savings on Z1 journeys, whereas a Z3 resident could. I was expecting a
fare revision in September, when free bus travel for kids starts. Will
fares not change until January?

Thanks, Dominic

I haven't heard anything about a fares revision in September. The
normal annual fares revision takes place at the beginning of January,
though I very much doubt the fare structure will change, just the
prices. This is because of the aforementioned simplification of the
fare structure that took place recently.