Old July 25th 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default LONDON BOMBS COVER-UP: BOMBS WERE UNDER TRAINS

Terrorism London wrote:
LONDON BOMBS COVER-UP: BOMBS WERE UNDER TRAINS

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The
metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train.
They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember
anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

Typical of a conspiracy theorist that you base your entire theory on
what a shocked, injured witness does or doesn't remember.

FU set
--
Richard J.