Old August 28th 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default DLR three car trains - City Airport extension

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:51:20 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

[dlr 3 car operation]

Sorry to be a bit cheeky but can you point me to the definitive detail
from TfL that deals with the 3 car extension plans for other than Bank
to Lewisham. I have done a quick trawl of your site as well :-)

The Olympic money for three-car running on the LCY extension is
mentioned in the latest issue of DLR's passenger newsletter:
http://pressroom.dlr.co.uk/pdf/DLR30...sletter_AW.PDF

Can't find the proof that Woolwich Arsenal will be able to take 3 cars
at the moment, although it's sort of implied by the fact that the
Olympic money is just for upgrading the LCY stations.

I had seen that article before which is why I was a bit uncertain given
the lack of clarity in the official press releases. The newsletter does
say the 3 car enhancements apply between the City and Woolwich Arsenal
so I think it's a bit more than implied.

I think I may send DLR an E Mail asking for complete clarity.
--
Paul C