Old September 16th 05, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default HST at Waterloo today

Clive wrote:

In message , Chris Tolley
writes
Not every Ford was an Edsel.

For it's day, I don't think there was anything wrong with the Edsel,
apart from its name, indeed they are now very valuable collectors items
in the States.

I know. However, the Edsel legend is built around the simple truth that
people declined to buy it. That's why I thought it appropriate to use as
an analogy in the context of the original question.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9946359.html
(156 449 in Scotrail colours, matching the footbridge, Dumfries, 2004)