Old October 17th 05, 09:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
d d is offline

Default stansted airport

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On 17 Oct 2005 07:05:00 -0700, "LimeStone"
wrote:

For what reasons do you try to avoid Nat Exp? I've never taken it
myself, but I've never heard anything bad about it.

If you're 6'5" like I am, that's reason enough. Coaches are typically
designed for 10-year-olds, IMX.

Not a lot wrong with the service, just that it isn't at all
comfortable if you're over 5'. It also typically isn't any cheaper
than YP Railcard train fares.

I took the bus replacement they run from Liverpool St., and the coach was
pretty spacious (I'm 6'4). I have taken national express coaches before,
and they're most definitely smaller. Leg-snappingly so.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain