Old October 26th 05, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
umpston umpston is offline

Default TfL bill

Barry Salter wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 01:31:30 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Apparently it's going through today.... where can I find the text online, or
better, a precis?

The HTML version of it's on the UK Parliament website [1] and BBC News
have a story detailing some of the plans. [2]

And looking at "The Week Ahead" on the Parliament website [3] would
suggest that the Bill in question won't be dealt with until Friday.

HTH,

Barry

[1] More specifically at:
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200405/cmprbill/004/2005004.htm

[2] http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4373458.stm

[3] http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm/cmwib/ahead.htm

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

Has TfL published any official estimates of the level of bendy-bus fare
dodging? I've never seen a ticket-inspector on the 25. I always seem
to be the only person using an oystercard on any of my bendy journeys -
although it may well still be that most people have other kinds of
tickets.