Old October 31st 05, 01:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Another! Oyster question

I wonder if any of the Oyster experts can offer a solution to this problem:

I have a zone 3-6 season ticket on my Oyster card that I use for work.
Obviously, I also travel into zones 2&1 for pleasure and will often use
pre-pay for those journeys and either pay single fares or get capped at
the appropriate rate. Fair enough. Often though, especially at weekends, I
will want to travel throughout the zones including use of NR services. So
what do I do? I'm not going to use prepay for tube journeys and buy paper
tickets for NR journeys because I'll miss out on the capping. If I buy a
paper zone 1&2 travel card then surely I'm going to have unresolved
journey problems when I touch-in with the Oyster in a zone 3 station but
use the paper travel card to exit a zone 1 station at the end of the same
journey.

Is there a sensible solution to my problem?

--
Fig