Old September 4th 03, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Centaur Centaur is offline

Default still live possible chat

"Stimpy" wrote in message
"Centaur" wrote in message
thought I'd post again http://www.mirc.com
when u have it downloaded or whatever and connected to an Undernet

server
open this url in ur browser:
irc://undernet/uklondontransport
Dave R.

Be *very* careful with mirc - it's a favourite way of installing a
backdoor trojan onto a remote machine

U mean by DCC the file transfer system? well yes this is always a risk I
agree but I would offer to you that in todays climate of more awareness on
virus attack firewalls and anti virus software of this sort plus the sort of
people that use mIRC (generally more computer literate both for perpetrating
and prevention against such devious attempts although not always the case
its true) but generally speaking, then it is possible to keep on top of such
events. I wouldn't be scared to use mIRC just because of that risk and I
don't think people should be.
So are you popping in yourself sometime then?
DR