Old November 2nd 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Axlegrease Axlegrease is offline

Default Malta Bus in Ilford

I posted this previously on uk.transport.buses but nobody came up with an
answer so I wonder if anybody on this group knows anything about this
mystery bus?

Last Friday, 28th October, I caught a brief glimpse of a bus which appeared
to be in Malta Bus livery (bright yellow, deep orange and blue-ish white)
trundling through the Seven Kings area of Ilford.

I only got a quick look at the offside and rear end which bore no
distinguishing lettering. The vehicle, I would guess, was a low-floor Dart
with very squared off bodywork (poss. Alexander?) and I was too bemused to
notice the registration.
The paint job looked quite new and glossy - very smart indeed by Maltese
standards!

Does anyone have any ideas what this might have been?
TIA