Old November 16th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Steve is offline

Default Plan for dealing with obnoxious phone calls on trains?

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:31:14 +0000, Ivor Jones wrote:

"Jon" wrote in message
et
declared for all the world to hear...
Suggestions?

Sit in the quiet carriage.

But there isn't room for *all* of us in there..! The whole train should be
phone-free. As should buses for that matter.

I never understand this. Should conversations also be banned. I assume the
motive is they you get frustrated by only being able to eavesdrop on on
half of the conversation - otherwise the 'campaign' would be about load
conversations not just phone conversations.