Old September 8th 03, 10:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Fake dead ends

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:16:20 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Hi all,

I have recently found several roads which have dead-end
signs at both ends but are not dead ends at all. For instance
in North Pinner, Barrow Point Avenue/Lane

How old are the "no through road" signs?

I don't think they were new, in this case.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped