Old November 21st 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Catching an early flight from Heathrow

On 19 Nov 2005 14:31:37 -0800, "Saltage" wrote:

Due to the recent developments, is it allowed to stay at Heathrow
overnight?

Yes. I had to catch a 06-something flight last month so I got a bus to
the airport at about midnight and joined loads of other people
sleeping on seats, the floor and all over. I missed a flight over
summer, and whatever terminal it was that I was stuck in had plastic
deckchair things for sleeping in.

http://www.sleepinginairports.net/eu...onheathrow.htm has
various details!
--