Old September 10th 03, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Sam Holloway Sam Holloway is offline

Default Wanted! : Vic Line WTT

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:39:43 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:
"Sam Holloway" wrote in message
.. .

What would be most useful would be to get
a copy of a recentish Victoria Line working
timetable, so I can see the actual service
patterns in use and get a real feel for things.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro....html#Victoria

Great - thanks, John. Somehow I managed to overlook your site in my
quest (imagine knights on white chargers with shields etc, or rather
software engineers in jeans at PCs) for info. That should do nicely.
:-)

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge