Old September 9th 03, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Wanted! : Vic Line WTT

Hi folks,

I'm currently doing some research (part serious, part playing about)
into service patterns on the Underground, and I've been looking at the
Victoria Line (given the large amount of information available on the
various excellent sites such as CULG and TubePrune such as signalling
diagrams and inter-station distances and so on...).

What would be most useful would be to get a copy of a recentish
Victoria Line working timetable, so I can see the actual service
patterns in use and get a real feel for things. Any suggestions as to
where I can go? I've seen them on eBay in the past but there are none
at the moment. I'm happy to pay the going rate for postage/beer money
etc of course. :-)

Thanks,

Sam

--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge
www.samholloway.co.uk

Old September 9th 03, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro....html#Victoria

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Old September 10th 03, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:39:43 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:
"Sam Holloway" wrote in message
.. .

What would be most useful would be to get
a copy of a recentish Victoria Line working
timetable, so I can see the actual service
patterns in use and get a real feel for things.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro....html#Victoria

Great - thanks, John. Somehow I managed to overlook your site in my
quest (imagine knights on white chargers with shields etc, or rather
software engineers in jeans at PCs) for info. That should do nicely.
:-)

Sam
--
Sam Holloway, Cambridge