Old December 3rd 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default DLR City Airport branch

In message , MetroGnome
writes

Unfortunately, when I reached the DLR at about 1900, the entire system was
seriously disrupted, as a result of a computer failure. Hopefully, the two
events were unrelated.....

I'm surprised you didn't call for that offered coffee after all then!!

Was all working fine at 0900 this morning when I took my ride.