Old December 13th 05, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Croydon Tramlink 'Centrale' stop.

In article .com,
writes
I passed the new Tramlink stop today. The railings along the tram side
of the platform have been removed, and the platform edge re-paved.

Trams are stopping. The on-tram announcements know about the stop, and
there are stickers in various places announcing it.

I also read somewhere, but
I can't remember where, that the service pattern is changing in
January, with route 1, the Elmers End one, which currently runs through
to Wimbledon, benig cut back to run around the town centre loop and
return to Elmers End, and route 3, the New Addington one, extended to
Wimbledon. Does anyone know anything about this?

There are notices that imply there will be a timetable and route change
sometime next year. No details are given.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: