Old December 22nd 05, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Filming in Strand tube station

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:44:10 +0000, Ian Jelf
wrote:

In message , "Alan (in Brussels)"
writes
Indeed. The problem is that the entrance to the former Aldwych terminus is
in fact located on the south side of The Strand near Surrey St, not on the
nearby road called Aldwych. I'm not sure what, if any, name it currently
displays.

It currently shows:

"Piccadilly Rly."

"Strand Station"

Indeed:

http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/hiddenc/ats.htm

Of course, it'll be interesting to see if it going to be the same
"wartime London Underground Tube station," or - as usual -
masquerading as something else....

--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/