Old September 12th 03, 07:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Pre-38 Pre-38 is offline

Default still live possible chat

"Niklas Karlsson" wrote in message
In article , CJG wrote:
Or just arrange a get-together in a pub in some location suitable for a
significant percentage of the NG contributors. :-)

Obviously someone with a sense of humour. I seriously think something like a
#uklondontransport irc channel would suceed after all there a just as many
minority interest groups with channels that operate on very low key
membership and they survive. Of course sceptics abound everywhere.
When it gets going and it can take years i've had a few drifting in where I
managed to enlighten the uninitiated about our transport affairs in uk (and
thats by the way working on my own here without the jibes) im sure those
that have little interest now on this newsgroup will condescend to pop in,
even if only briefly out of sheer curiosity. Either that or they have great
determination not to bother. No Problem.
Pre-38