Old January 10th 06, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Current strike (8/9) - experiences

In article .com,
DaveyWavey writes
Northern Line drivers walk out in defense
of a driver who fell asleep and drove a train at 29mph through a 5mph
speed limit.)

All of the drivers I know are pretty sensible people, and I strongly
doubt that they would support someone who was negligent in their job. So
does anyone have the full, detailed, story of this issue?

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: