Old September 13th 03, 06:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default London Miniature Train Rides?

"Robin May" wrote in message
"John Rowland" wrote the
following in:

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

Is there still one in Barking Park, parallel to the
Ilford-Barking Road?

The track was there 2 years ago, but I don't know if the trains
were still running.

I just asked a friend from Barking and can confirm that the trains do
still run.

I wrote to the Council about it and have a contact phone number for the guy
who currently has the franchise (same one who runs boats on the lake).

Thought I'd ring him and ask him what he knows about the railway's history.

--
Brian
"Chuff! Chuff! Poot! Poot! A model railway exhibition can do that to a