Old September 14th 03, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Enfield to Putney - which route?

In message ,
AstraVanMan writes

I could well have been better off going over Battersea Bridge and possibly
even coming back over Wandsworth Bridge, or just through Wandsworth, which
is normally busy, but never at a standstill for too long (I hesitate to use
the word 'flowing'). But when I went that way the other day I wanted to
turn right onto Westbridge Road (the road that leads up to the heliport) but
it's a banned right turn - does anyone know if it's possible to turn right
onto Battersea Church Road ??

It is - or at least it was certainly possible last time I drove that way
a few weeks ago.

--
Paul Terry