Old January 20th 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default More HEX Shenanigans - ripoff Britain?

Ross wrote:

You're making the same mistake, I think.

If they're arriving at the *ticket office*, they're intending to buy a
ticket in the first place, which makes the argument being advanced
completely fallacious.

If they're arriving at the ticket barrier (if there is one) or on the
platform, then it's a different matter entirely.

The offending message, as I recall, appears on the PIS displays
throughout the station.

Neil