Old January 26th 06, 05:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Simon Lee Simon Lee is offline

Default Charged twice for single journey

"John B" wrote in message
oups.com...
You did exactly the right thing for someone making a journey between
those stations (I assume you have mobility issues/heavy things to
carry: for a typical able-bodied adult, then the walk to Warren Street
or Euston is far quicker and easier than changing trains).

To be honest you have hit the nail on the head. I'd just had a big pile of
folders to take from another office to Euston Tower, was exhausted and I
just wanted to sit down as soon as possible but keep moving as strange as it
sounds.

Check your Oyster card on one of the machines: if it does show a
journey Euston Square - KX and a journey KX - Leicester Square, then
ask at the ticket office and they'll refund you £1.50.

I'll double check but I'm pretty sure it deducted it as I'd just topped up
my balance and working out the deductions from the balance shown on the
barriers, it seems to work out that £3 was deducted.

Thanks for the help anyway.