Old January 29th 06, 10:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Ladies & Gentlemen

Who on earth thought the new tube announcements starting,
"Ladies & Gentlemen," were a good idea ?

I get a sinking feeling everytime I hear them at Aldgate. They go off
about every 5 seconds, step on the announcements you want to hear, and
are so bloody pointless !

"Ladies & Gentlemen, this is a tube station, you can allegedly get a
tube home from here."

And more, constantly, only less useful :-)

--
Edward Cowling London UK