Old February 10th 06, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Help planning journey to Firepower and National Maritime Museum

I've tried to use TFL's journey planner, but it's a bit confusing to find a
route to Firepower. So, can anyone help me plan this days journey? [1]

We will be starting from Tottenham Court Road station on a weekday in early
May. First we want to go to Firepower, the museum of the Royal Artillery
(www.firepower.org.uk). If possible, it could be nice to travel by river
boat.

Later in the day we want to visit the National Maritime Museum
(http://www.nmm.ac.uk/). So we need to get from Firepower to there.

And finally the journey will be topped up by a chance to take the Docklands
Light Rail back towards the hotel.

-----
[1] We are staying for four nights in London, tips on what to do the other
days are welcome. Imperial War Museum and London Transport Museum are
already on the list

--
Jarle H. Knudsen
Kristiansand, Norway