Old February 13th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
fido fido is offline

Default The World Library of Pets needs pictures of London's pets

"Alex Buell" wrote in message
.uk...
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:58:24 -0000 "fido" waved a
wand and this message magically appeared:

You don't get it. The pet's image is preserved - a wonderful thing which
will give pleasure to many. But not to grumps such as you, of course.
Do try and cheer up. Get yourself a pet. You obviously live alone.

You don't ****ing get it. You were spamming. Das ist verboten. Kindly
**** off elsewhere, thanks.

Oh, and by the way, I do have a pet, but you'll never get a photo of
it. Ever. Oh yes, if I ever see my cat's photo on your site without a
copyright attribution I'll sue you.

--

Oh you little bitch!