Old September 16th 03, 02:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default DLR Service Disruption

If you really feel strongly about this
guys presence go and tell him personally.

I would not waste my time and energy to give him the benefit of my opinion:
that is mine, and reserved for those that enquire about it or for newsgroups
such as this.

If I made a permanent protest of my opinions and foisted them on all and sundry
in the maniacal way that person does, I would expect to be treated with the
contempt that he deserves.

The verge of Parliament Square is not the location for, and the person that
camps out there is not the person with whom to have, reasoned debate.

Marc.