Old February 17th 06, 01:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default The World Library of Pets needs pictures of London's pets

"John of Aix" wrote in news:43f0e2a9$0$6666
:

fido wrote:
Submit your pet's picture into the World Library of Pets.

What an utterly stupid idea and what a complete waste of time. Do go
away. haven't you spammed a sufficient number of newsgroups yet?

LOL it is a silly website... and yes I do have two gorgeous cats that I
love dearly (or should that be "whom" - does one "whom" when it's a cat?).
But I won't be posting their pics.... World Library of Pets? FFS!

There was a site where you scan your cat - that was highly amusing (and not
cruel either). Anyone remember the URL.

But if you really really want to see a stupid stupid stupidest idea for a
website, it would have to be http://www.soupsong.com/

Doesn't look too offensive, until you click on "Soup goes to the movies"
down the left hand column.....