Old February 17th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Iain Iain is offline

Default Following on from the anagram tube map...

Paul Terry wrote in
:

In message , Tom
Anderson writes

I'm often far less than impressed by the Tele Atlas data.

There's a list of nearly 50 claimed errors in London N6 alone at:

http://www.pocketgps.co.uk/modules.p...viewtopic&p=11
9867

The best Google Maps mistake that I know of (and particularly apt for
uk.transport groups) is

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...7,0.03798&spn=
0.018497,0.032873
and
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...-0.109262&spn=
0.037002,0.037766

Woodford and Wood Green stations appear to have been transposed. Still
it's an easy enough mistake to make I suppose, as they're only 11km or
so apart from each other and on totally different tube lines

Iain